My sweet friend, Julia Sandvoss (you find her blog at www.buzybunny.blogspot.com ) tagged me! This is the first time I've been tagged, and I'm afraid that I don't really have anyone to tag that hasn't already been tagged. But, if you haven't been yet, consider yourself tagged! You're supposed to link back to me and list seven things about yourself then tag seven others.
Here are seven things about me:
* I did a commercial when I was in college for a little restaurant that I worked at - but I never saw the commercial! I can't stand seeing myself on tv/video. (This little tidbit was brought upfront in my memory because Nichole Heady was talking about her recent tv appearance on her blog today.)
* I am a candy inhaler. And the candy I love most is probably the worst stuff out there for your teeth (think orange slices, Swedish fish, Skittles...).
* My husband & I joke that our pre-nuptial agreement was that I learned how to drive a stick shift. I'm still driving one today!
* I find four leaf clovers all the time. All the time. I just look down and there they are!
* My favorite color is yellow, although I rarely use it in my work, and it is hardly even seen in my home.
* I don't watch reality tv.
* I have a really difficult time coming up with lists like this - plus I think I'm really kind of dull!
So, as you can tell by my title today, we were also Boo'd by our neighbors. I only mention it because I wanted to show you the bag I did for my guys to boo someone else:
This is a frosted coffee bag from PaperTrey Ink, stamped with stamps from Paper Salon (XL Alpha plus Fall Frolic) and a die from Spellbinders. This is a technique that I think I will be using much more often - I put the die INSIDE of the bag and embossed it. That is the rectangle you can see in the second picture. Here's the cool part - not only can you do this with bags, you can also do it with envelopes! Give it a try! Let me know how your project turned out!
Be well ~ Jenn