Aren't I just a terrible blogger? I don't have anything to share with you today, sorry to say. But we're coming up on the middle of the month, so that means lots of eye candy from the team at Papertrey Ink! I know my teammates are working feverishly, wrapping up their samples (and so am I!!). I can't wait for you all to see what is coming this month - I know you will love it!
In the meantime, my friend Heather Ales, who is super sweet & uber-talented, tagged me the other day. I met Heather in Chicago last summer (we met on the streets of downtown - how crazy is that!) and then I got to hang out with her in Omaha in November. Maybe one of these days we'll actually hang out in a town where one of us lives! So here goes:
Seven Little Known tidbits about me
1. I am frightened of squirrels, although it isn't as bad as it used to be. I used to just freeze up if one crossed the sidewalk in front of me, but now I'm at least able to keep breathing. ;)
2. I get migraines. I only bring this up because I was down for the count on Thursday and I am still trying to kick the lingering headache. I hate them (who doesn't, right?). I have to say that I'm relatively lucky, though, as I really only get them about 8 times a year or so. I have a couple of friends who get them on a more regular basis, so I really feel for them.
3. I'm going to be 45 when Beav goes to college - that's like a whole lifetime ahead of me at that point! Isn't that crazy! I wonder what I'm going to do!
4. I had a HUGE southern drawl when I was a kid. My family moved to North Carolina when I was 8, and I decided (with the infinite wisdom of an 8 year old) that the quickest way to fit in would be to sound like everyone else. When we moved back to NY when I was 14, I had to do the opposite! Funny thing is, when I'm around Southerners now, I can hear myself slipping back into it.
5. I call myself "Jennifer, Full of Grace" in the most sarcastic manner possible. While I'm not a total klutz, I do happen to have the most crazy accidents. My first broken bone happened when I was taking the garbage can to the curb - I fell on the icy driveway, and the garbage can smashed my finger between the can and the driveway. Smoosh.
6. I was 27 before I was ever stung by a bee. And I haven't been stung since.
7. I lead a pretty boring life - other than our crazy travels, I'm pretty much a homebody. I mean, look, it's Saturday night, and I'm blogging...trying desperately not to put you to sleep!
So, now I'm to tag seven other people. Most of the bloggers I know have already done this tag, although I know that Erin hasn't yet, so I will pass this on to her. If you would like to participate, please LMK in the comments and you can consider yourself officially tagged! :)
I hope you're having a nice weekend! Be well ~ Jenn